Looking for a cheaper alternative than driveway paving or patio paving? We recommend concrete and in particular imprint concrete. Concrete is a long term solution that is both stable and long lasting. With standard concrete, we can use a brush finish or a float finish depending on your requirements for the concrete surface.
IMPRINTED CONCRETE DRIVEWAYSWide Range of Colours and Patterns
You can choose from a wide and varied range of patterns and colours to help select the best option for you and your home, and the pattern imprinted concrete can be laid in almost any design you specify. You can add even more impressive effects with both practical and decorative kerbs.
If you live in the Hertfordshire area and would like a professional opinion on your concrete requirements, give the experts now at DPS Driveways and Patios a call. We are open 7 days a week for free on site visits and quotations.
CONCRETE IMPRINT PROCESS
- We excavate 220mm and lay 120mm of MOT type1 (roadstone) as a base to give a substantial, strong but flexible sub-base
- We place ‘shuttering’ to all exposed edges locking in the concrete to a solid non tapered edge
- We lay 100mm of reinforced concrete which gives it four times the strength of normal concrete
- We add surface colour hardeners which create a coloured surface that is very hard wearing and UV light resistant
- We will add the pattern that you have chosen to the new concrete surface
- We seal the concrete surface with two coats of high quality acrylic sealer which protects the surface and protects against algea, lichen and staining
Our imprint concrete experts at DPS Driveways and Patios can advise you with your driveway and patio. We can suggest any additions such as walling and decorative edging to ensure that you, the customer, are 100% satisfied.